Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

1 layout, 2 cards.


Good evening all!
This is a layout I made following sketch 198 from creativescrappers, a really lovely sketch.
The gorgeous papers were left over from a class at scrapbooksisters (I'm a really slow worker so I always have loads left over!!) I'm feeling really virtuous as I used the last bits and pieces to make the following 2 cards.

For this one I kind of loosely followed the same sketch as the scrapbook layout
( entering it for "anything goes with a button"totallygorjuss)

and then used up the last little scraps on this one! Had a lovely time stamping and inking!
Posted by Picasa(entering this one for "things with wings"guylou's )
Hope you like them!
Chris

3 comments:

Kat said...

Well done for using up all your bits and pieces. Love the colour combo and great use of a button. I love the pic of the dog in the layout, really cute. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

chrissy xx said...

LOve your colours ..LOve the one with the Dog! Just Gorgeous how they spell puppy and that tag peeping out at the back too.... LOve your other two cards...Pretty embellishments...Those flowers are Gorgeous too.
Chrissyxx

Chana Malkah said...

Nice Sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at Guylou's!!