Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Shoes, shoes and more shoes!

 
 
 
  
Just a quick reminder that the very last challenge at Ladybugs Crafts Ink  is still going strong, and that the BIG SALE is still on.... cling stamps are just £1 each....you don't want to miss out!
The challenge is to use your favourite stamp, so I thought I'd show some of the cards I blogged earlier :) using some of my favourite LCI digis,  Killer Heels. I have a particular soft spot for these fabulous images having been lucky enough to win the whole set on the New Release bloghop...long before I was a Ladybug! They lend themselves to such glam and girly makes and I've used them loads of times.
Thanks for visiting and I really hope you'll find the time to join in with your own favourite stamp!
Chris
x

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I just love this, cute image, colours and design are awesome.xx


The Journey is the Start

Chrissy said...

Three fabulous cards Chris and remember them all..wish I could walk in shoes like this but the risk of breaking my hip is too strong these days...lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

These are fabulous Chris, they are all in gorgeous colours and layouts.

Kath x

Sharon said...

These are fabulous image Chris and you have created some gorgeous cards with them.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Penny said...

Oooh, three fantastic designs with the shoes, Chris! Love all three of them! If I had to pick a fav, it would probably be the last one. But I love them all! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh I say! Love these Chris! Brilliant! Judy x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Brilliant cards, I wish I could wear heels like that!

Hugs
Maarit