Followers

Wednesday 8 November 2017

November challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Hi, I'm back as threatened  promised! This is my last-but-one DT card for Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this year! November's challenge is up and running! I used a sweet image from Mo Manning which I started to colour some time ago and then mislaid, found it the other day and decided to use it for this card. I'm trying to keep my Christmas cards flat enough to post from now on as I seem to have a few that are a bit bulky! DP from stash, a bit of red ribbon and some die cut trees to embellish. I added some frantage and a tiny bit of glitter to the image for snow, the sentiment is stamped and heat embossed. It fits in a envelope...yay!
Please click here to see what my teamies have been up to this month...and then it's up to you to get creating!
Thanks so much for visiting today, please scroll down if you would like to see my earlier post.
Have a fabulous day
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
themerrychristmaschallenge #42
hollyandivy #18
dreamvalley #167
getcreative #64
cagichallenge Winter girls
craftyfriends #70

21 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Your little bough gatherer is darling, Chris! Such lovely, rich, VIBRANTLY HAPPY colors. I envy this flat card creation because it doesn't look like it needs a thing! Perfectly created with beautiful papers, design elements and lots of festive color! hugs, de

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! Your coloring is perfect!! I love the trees and the papers you used!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Chris, super cute image and fabulous layout & papers
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, super image and dies, love the trees. Some lovely papers too. Well done on another card, did I tell you mine are all done and written, oh, yes I did, lol.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo you have used
Hugs Kaz xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and cute image!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Great and beautiful card Chris, fabulous use of the frantage for snow and love Mo's image.xx[aNNie]🎄

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
what a very brilliant card and that image and design are so super.
As usual your colouring of that image is stunning.
I too have lost some of my images I have coloured.
Maybe one day I will come across them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mia said...

Fabulous card, Chris! Perfect for Christmas! Kisses, my friend.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Chris....Sweet image beautiful coloured....love the greens and blues colour way....Joolsx

Sue said...

Truly lovely card Chris such a gorgeous image and you have coloured it beautifully love the layout and design huggles Sue xx

MagsB said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card, Chris! Such fab colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Planetsusie said...

This is so pretty Chris - love those little Christmas trees surrounding that gorgeous bright image. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that image is so sweet! Love the gorgeous scene you've created with the trees. A lovely, lovely card for Christmas! I can't believe how fast that day is approaching and I'm nowhere near ready for it this year! Must get a few more cards made! Hugs, Wends xoxo

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Very attractive card! Thank you for playing with us at Come and Get It!
Carolyn, DT

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Chris, this is absolutely ADORABLE. The colors are outstanding. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. Janet

Babs said...

Hi Chris, I just love your christmas card, your image is ever so adorable, coloured so beautifully, fab papers too.
Hugs Babs x

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful vivid Christmas card. Love the image and the beautifully bright colours here!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Love your layout and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Get Creative

Janelle said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenge blog and hope you have a happy holiday season. Cheers. Janelle (DT) :)