Followers

Saturday 10 March 2018

Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge...Nature's wonders

Good morning, today I'm sharing my GDT card for this weeks Saturday Challenge at Catch the Bug.  The theme is 'Nature's Wonders...big or small', I went for small with these cute ladybirds. The image I used is Scene it - Ladybugs. It was such a pleasure to colour up this sweet image with my copics! I kept the design quite simple as this little scene really doesn't need a lot added to it. The little tag was a magazine freebie a long time ago. The tiny ladybird peg has been living in my cupboard (along with all her brothers and sisters!) for ages....
Hope you can find the time to play along this week, just click here to join the fun and to seee the wonderful range of creations from the team !
Thanks for visiting 
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
alohafriday #113
audsentiments #198
addictedtostamps #282
thepapershelter #329
colourcrazy #10

12 comments:

Babs said...

HI Chris Congratulations on your GDT well done.
Wow Chris this is so colourful, beautiful mage and colouring, fab embellishments too
Hugs Babs x

meg said...

sweet image with fantastic colouring teamed with wonderful papers and embellishments.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the cute peg too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the image!! You've colored it so beautifully!! That ladybug clip is a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nannieflash said...

A gorgeous Spring image, fab card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Michelle N. said...

Love that Bugaboo image-wonderfully colored! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays!

Wishcraft said...

Love this image and the pretty colours you've used... fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kathleen said...

I am ashamed to say that I have this image and never used it yet, Super colouring and great background papers, of course I like the image.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

I just love this image Chris and fabulous colouring and I have your ladybirds cousins in my cupboard..I must fish them out..lol..and watch my space for the bee's...they are so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant Chris, love the colours you have used.
Hope mum is doing well and have a lovely Sunday.xx
[aNNie]
 ❤️

Billie A said...

Love your card and of course I love Bugaboo images. Thank you for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

chrissy xx said...

A FAB image Chris. Makes me think of weather to come.
LOve your colours and design too.
Chrissyxx